Following the Care and Maintenance Instructions given to you the day your work was completed will help ensure that your refinished fixtures remain beautiful and new for many years to come. We recommend cleaning your refinished fixture at least one time each week.
Use only non-abrasive cleaners such as Scrubbing Bubbles (Original – Without Bleach), Lysol Tub & Tile, Dawn Dish Soap or other mild cleaners which specifically state ‘Approved for Acrylic Surfaces’ on the back label, but apply only with a non-abrasive sponge.
- DO fix any dripping faucets as quickly as possible to prevent rust stains or mineral deposits from your water and pipes.
- DO NOT: Leave bar soap or bottles standing on the surface for long periods of time.
- DO NOT USE: (List not all-inclusive) Comet, Ajax, Bleach, Kaboom or other abrasive cleaners, acids, toilet bowl cleaners or any product not designed specifically for acrylic bathroom fixture cleaning.
- DO NOT USE: Brillo-pads, scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or any other gritty objects or cleaners to clean the tub.
- DO NOT TOUCH OR USE the fixtures within 4 hours after the refinishing process is completed. We recommend waiting at least 12 Hours if possible.
- DO NOT USE tools, ladders or any other heavy/sharp objects in the tub.